Saturday, July 21, 2007

DOHERTY '09 Reunion Blog

This became the infamous starting point for this rather unique and special activity of the Doherty extended family. B J Hughes, our designated Family Historian met with Archie & Geri Kittler and David & Doline Barley in Clermont, Florida on March 3, 2007. Thus the planning for the '09 Reunion officially began. Please check back often for details and updates. Remember, July 3-5, 2009!




David, Doline, Geri, Clem, BJ and Archie and also a picture of Clem and BJ Hughes

1 comment:

B J HUGHES said...

Hi Dave and Aron..
thought I'd test the comment "post"
I love the green, as I said.. but although black and white type looks ok.. the blue is a challenge to read. maybe another color??

also I see you said video is possible so I guess the tape recordings wouldn't work, right?

Let me have an address and I'll
snail mail down the pictues to you. I'll need to get them back from you when you've finished with them..

think that's all for now.. I can see that the messaging provision is going 2 b a great feature of the blog.